Scott Thorne's thoughts on the future of the RPG market.

by Hawke Robinson published 2013/01/15 10:45:00 GMT-7, last modified 2022-11-12T09:45:31-07:00
He points out the 80/20 factor, that 80% of the market is controlled by the top 3 (or so) products, and all the remaining products only account for 20% of the sales. He also comments on the continuing downturn of paper RPG sales, but the increasing up swing in eBook RPG material...

Document Actions